The Role of a WorkLife Community Manager
Interested in becoming our WorkLife Picton Community Manager? Here’s a little more information about the role!
- Act as the primary point of contact for our members, providing excellent customer service and maintaining a positive and welcoming environment.
- Conduct daily tours for prospective members and ensure a smooth onboarding process for new members.
- Handle day passes and meeting room bookings, ensuring they are scheduled and executed flawlessly.
- Ensure that the workspace is clean, organised, and visually appealing at all times by following our opening routine and cleaning schedule.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with local businesses and community leaders to promote the space and attract new members.
- Work with the leadership team to plan and execute events and activities that engage our members and foster a sense of community.
- Monitor and report on community engagement and member satisfaction, seeking reviews and referrals from members. Use this feedback to continuously improve the member experience.
- Work with our databases and systems to ensure that communications for all members are optimised.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Member Satisfaction: Maintain a high level of member satisfaction by regularly collecting and analyzing feedback, addressing concerns promptly, and taking action to continuously improve the member experience.
Community Engagement: Build a strong sense of community by organising regular events and activities that promote member interaction and foster a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Occupancy Rates: Attract new members and maintain high occupancy rates by developing strong relationships with local businesses and community leaders and implementing effective marketing strategies.
Operational Efficiency: Ensure that the workspace is clean, organised, and visually appealing at all times, and that all operational tasks, including daily tours, day passes, and meeting room bookings, are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Financial Performance: Meet or exceed revenue targets by managing expenses effectively, capturing all potential revenue, ensuring completeness of transactions, communicating effectively the pricing and membership plans, and identifying opportunities to generate additional revenue through events, sponsorships, or partnerships.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a diverse range of people.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively and independently.
- Strong written, visual and verbal communication skills.
- Digitally literate with an ability to learn new systems quickly and the confidence and initiative to seek out online training videos to plug any gaps.
- Demonstrated experience in community building, event planning, or hospitality.
- Familiarity with the Picton community and a passion for supporting local businesses and organisations.
If you are an outgoing, energetic, and warm individual with a deep understanding of the Picton community and a passion for creating welcoming and inclusive environments, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Send your CV and a covering letter letting us know something about your LocalLife story to email@example.com and feel free to call 0413 202 425 for a preliminary chat at any time.
Applications close: end of June 2023